Cargill Profile

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Introduction

This is a new service of The Ram's Horn, reflecting the -- finally -- growing concern about and interest in corporate control of the global food system. This will be an ongoing report and analysis of the worldwide actvities of Cargill Inc. As I have said many times, I "pick on" Cargill because I consider it the most sophisticated player in the game, made possible by highly skilled management coupled with the advantage of being a private corporation.

For the full story, I refer you to "Invisible Giant: Cargill and its Transnational Strategies" 2nd edition published in 2002 by Pluto and available from The Ram's Horn. (see www.ramshorn.ca for details)

Entries in this blog will be on an occasional basis as information becomes available. If you have information you think may be of value to me and others, please send it to "ramshorn(at)ramshorn.ca"